Thank you for considering to submit your series or animated short to KaboingTV! We have implemented a new policy to clarify the elements we would need to see to consider your creation as part of the KaboingTV network. Please note that we are not a studio or an investment company, so we cannot financially back your idea. We can and will support your idea to the fullest, and accepted series will receive:
- Full KaboingTV support, including showcase on the site and Youtube page, a dedicated page to your series
- Assistance in the creation of a Zazzle Store to support your work
- The opportunity to sell DVDs and Merchandise at KaboingTV convention appearances
- Access to stats and generated numbers developed and acquired through KaboingTV
- Most importantly: you get to keep the rights to your creation!
In time we should be able to bring much more to the table, but as of now we’re focused on content acquisition.
We’re accepting submissions in the following categories: New Series, Established Series, and Indie Showcases.
If you or your company has a series in the works and wish to submit to us, we simply ask for five pieces of criteria:
1) A bible or series overview of what you wish to pitch. This should contain a logline or a brief summary of the work, along with descriptions of the main characters, the genre, the rating, intended audience, and the setting. It should resemble something like the Frog in a Suit series overview here.
2) Images or pictures that showcase the visual aspects of the show. Character designs, backgrounds, color palettes, poster mockups, promotional art – a good mix of visuals that adequately display the concept of what you’re pitching.
3) A brief clip, 15-60 seconds, of the animation in action. We want to be sure this isn’t an Xtranormal-based cartoon, or tween too excessively. Something to show movement or the characters in action.
4) An episode listing. Tentative titles and brief descriptions of each one, to ensure the series is sustainable in the long run. Individual episodes can be planned at any length beyond a minute, but there should be a solid indication that there is a planned direction.
5) The credits: your company and/or the people who are working on the series.
You can have as many details as you’d like. More details are preferred, as it tends to indicate more work in the long run.
Put NEW SERIES and the title of it in the subject line and submit to submissions@KaboingTV.com.
If you and/or your company has already developed a series that’s showcased already on Youtube, Vimeo, Hulu, or somewhere else, and you wish to also show it on KaboingTV, we certainly welcome it. We would like to see everything that is listed above in the NEW SERIES section, sans number 3), since the animation is already available.
Please put ESTABLISHED SERIES and the title of it in the subject line and submit it to submissions@KaboingTV.com.
If you and/or your company have a short film that is making the convention or festival circuit, or you have a student film that you feel is strong enough to showcase, please send it to us for consideration in our INDIE SHOWCASE page! We’ll throw our support behind it and attach the KaboingTV tag to it, which you can use on your future reels and resumes.
Please put INDIE SHOWCASE and the title of the piece in the subject line and submit it to submissions@KaboingTV.com.